Tenant comfort is a top priority here at Watt Plaza. HVAC (Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning) is an important component to meeting our tenants needs in that regard. Please review the following information regarding standard and over standard HVAC.
Standard hours of HVAC service (applicable to most leases) are as follows:
- Monday through Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m., excluding building observed holidays.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m., by request only, except building observed holidays.
What is the associated cost for After-Hours HVAC?
- Monday through Friday: Each hour before 8:00 a.m. or after 6:00 p.m.: $70.00 per hour.
- Saturday: Each hour before 8:00 a.m. or after 1:00 p.m.: $70.00 per hour/ (8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. free with prior request).
- Sunday and Holidays: All day: $70.00 per hour
How do I order After-Hours HVAC?
After-Hours HVAC orders need to be placed through the GENEA System by an Authorized Suite Contact (Daily or Executive Contact) as listed on the appropriate "Tenant Contact Sheet" submitted to Building Management. The GENEA System has been populated with the appropriate contacts and those contacts have been sent all of the appropriate login information via e-mail. Once the contact has received their login information they may place an order using one of the following methods:
- Visit the following website and enter you username and password to gain access and follow the instructions in the GENEA user manual: http://platform.geneaenergy.com/?CID=88c8564b-cd23-4fc1-b061-1b90fe8fcce3
- Click on the "After-Hours HVAC" icon located on the top of this page or on the main page of the Tenant Handbook under the "Quick Links" heading and follow the instructions in the GENEA user manual.
How do I cancel an order for After-Hours HVAC?
Please follow the instructions in the GENEA user manual.
|Powered by ETS. ©2023 All rights reserved.||| Suggestion Box ||